TheOak Home Project
OneTouch Home Automation, Mississauga, Ontario Canada
As exciting as the visual and control components are, it is likely that the single most used component of a home system is the lighting. OneTouch Automation of Mississauga Ontario provided the Crestron-based lighting solution for this client. OneTouch provided the concept, the design, the engineering, the installation, the programming and the commissioning of the new lighting system.
The house had 15 years old typical lighting switch. All the wiring was old, mostly 25-30 years old. It was nearly impossible to run new cables. Crestron was the go-to product. By using a Crestron solution, OneTouch was able to achieve the following:
– simple centralized control of lighting when needed
– iPad and iPhone control capability
– No new cable runs: Using Crestron’s proprietary wireless technology OneTouch was able to successfully implement lighting solutions.
– Control of rooms both large and small with elegant local switches that blend seamlessly into the dÃ©cor of the home.
– Affordable, understandable wireless keypad replaced the lighting switch to provide AV control and lights dimming at the same time
– Timely supply of product and ease of assembly that resulted in less disruption for the client and lower labour costs
The client is delighted with the results. A truly modern lighting system is now a key part of the convenience, safety and security experienced by this satisfied customer.