We have provided Audio visual Consulting services for many clients in many types of situations from larger 200 room installations to one room installation. And some questions that will help determine if you could benefit from our Audio visual consulting services include:
- Do you have an aging fleet of installed AV equipment? So are they still in working condition?
- Are you considering a major shift from an older technology to a new one? ie. from a Light switch to an iPhone to control the lights?
- Are you building a new home? Why not take advantage of our audio visual consulting services to design your system for future implementation?
- Do you want to retro-fit your home? Do you want integrated lighting and motorized shade? Our AV consulting services is free. You can decide which company to hire, we will give you unbias best audio visual consulting services at no cost to you.
- Are you thinking of NEW Crestron® Home where you can make changes whenever you want by yourself? Crestron® Home is the answer, read more about revolutionary Crestron Home.
OneTouch automation can help you decide on the best path for you to follow. We take a full inventory of what you have, identify the good and the bad, examine new technologies available, select the best fit for your home and create a plan for you to implement it.
The benefits of working with OneTouch is you decide what you want – its not about what a sales team can convince you to buy! With Onetouch you get full documentation, source code of the project and after install service.
We will work around your schedule to facilitate a smooth home building experience. You are not just another project to us, your satisfaction is our #1 mission.
Our compact physical space allows us to keep our overhead cost low and pass on those savings to you. Products: We will not provide you two years old item or refurbished items to clear our large inventory. Our inventory is constantly turned over and refreshed, meaning you always have access to the latest and greatest A/V equipment available.
Our small sales team means you get consistent and familiar service, time after time, every time. You will not be handed off from sales to technical, technical to project management, project management to owners, who knows nothing about your expectations. From initiation to closeout, OneTouch, one team, always be there, whenever you need.
Our expert technical team makes it easier to stay on top of the latest trends and offer you the cutting edge solutions you are looking for.
Being small makes our back-office highly efficient, which help us meeting the time line. Terms: We work with you to customize your needs on your terms, not ours. Our goal is not clearing our inventory; Our goal is to design your system to meet your current expectations and being capable of adapting to your lifestyle. Your satisfaction is our mission.
OneTouch Automation can help provide green energy support to its installation. With centralized lighting you preschedule when lights should go off, or turn off the room when no one is working there using occupancy sensor. But that’s not the only savings you will have, you will have much more controls and environmental benefits by using World famous Crestron technology. You can read more about commercial lighting.
Our compact physical footprint means a small ecological footprint. To see how OneTouch is more eco-conscious than the competition, please call us.
To enjoy OneTouch home automation solution or to explore the options, please feel free to call us at 416 477 2154 or email our office to setup your no obligation consultation. If you need any help designing your audio visual or automation systems please feel free to contact us.